Friday, February 10, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Since I've been tagged (thanks Suzanne) I guess I better reply... It would've been nicer to be doing the random facts one but any ways... here goes...

Four Jobs I've Had:

What, me work?
Performance coach at Minacs
Security in London for Securitas
Rental agent in London at my old apartment building
Assistant in the Registrar's office at Huron University College

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Ever After
Bourne Identity
Vertical Limit

Four Places I've Lived:

Cobourg, ON
Camborne, Ontario
London, ON
Peterborough, ON

Four TV Shows I Watch:

Criminal Minds
CSI
Lost
Survivor

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:

Maritimes
Florida
Mexico
British Columbia

Four Web Sites I Visit Daily:

Red Flag Deals
Amazon
Future Shop
Blogspot

Four Blogs I Visit Daily

Suzanne
Sarah
Lesley
Val

Four Favourite Foods:

Does McDonald's count?
Steak (from the Keg any ways)
Pizza
Mozza sticks
Chips and spinach dip

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

Anywhere in the Carribean
Soaking in a hot tub
Chilling at Tammy's
The land down under... or New Zealand

Four Charities I'd Give Bucketloads of Money To:

Joyful Heart Foundation

RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
LifeSIGNS (Self Injury Guidance and Network Support)

Four Tagged People:

Umm... most people I know have already done this or don't blog at all...
So I guess Val you're it
And anyone else reading this that has not already been tagged

And that is all she wrote... unless someone gives me new questions to answer.

Cheers



No comments:

Counter


View My Stats