Saturday, March 08, 2008

Bent Out of Shape


Azrael was making new friends today... sort of. I am beginning to think that I should sabotage my cable more often. He really likes to play with the cable guy. I am starting to think that I should try and find cable guy.... or someone that wears a tool belt. Wait that sounds kind of bad. But for as much as Azrael wanted to visit him and make a new friend he was a little bent out of shape. For one his morning routine got interrupted. If I ever thought that I was obsessive with routines I think he has me beat. Azrael was also territorial and likely could smell his cat as well. Makes me think twice about bringing in another cat. His payback was to turn the cable guys jacket into a bed while he was here. One of the tools that the cable guy was using was to check frequencies and it had a high pitched sound that just drove Azrael absolutely nuts. I thought he'd go hide in my room.... but instead he ran straight for the cable guy and started hissing. At least he didn't outright attack him. After he left I almost felt like I had to be the therapist and reassure him.

As far as the cable goes... Well they reset the cable box so hopefully they fixed my issues with recording. Kind of irritating to set it to record a show and then not have the show record. The fact my digital channels are inconsistent still hasn't been resolved. There is an issue with the cables somewhere between my apartment and the 8th floor. But they are supposed to be coming back tomorrow morning to test it out and get it fixed... or escalate it if necessary. This has been an issue pretty well since I moved in here. I'm thinking this is repair guy #4. So not holding any hopes on it actually being resolved. I just have to hope that I get off work on time tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd gladly wear a tool belt if it got me invited over! :-)

Counter


View My Stats