Thursday, February 12, 2009

Water, Water... No Not Again

Have I mentioned that I really don't want to see water unless it's an ocean and I am on vacation? I came home from work about a week ago and quickly realized that the sink was completely backed up. It was full of black water. It was also leaking in about 4 different places so once again there was water in the cabinets and across the floors. Not what I wanted to come home to. Went and called Jeff but he didn't immediately answer. Not to say I have no faith in him... but I didn't want to take the chance he didn't show up since I knew that the small bucket I had managed to put under the pipes wasn't going to hold the amount of water in the 2 sinks. So I went and got the super. Well they ended up moving the pipe which caused all the water to flood. Then they had to call the plumber in to snake the drains from the apartment next door (it was backed up too). Got the sinks draining but I am really not liking seeing all the water. And as I discovered last night there is still something going on with the drains since it is still backing up.... Sure it's draining now but when other people do dishes (or laundry or whatever it is that they are doing) it should not be flowing into my kitchen sink. I really want to like this new apartment and just settle in but it's really hard when you just keep having issues with it.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats