Sunday, June 14, 2009

Should Have Done This Long Ago

As I mentioned previously I got rid of my cable TV. There are only a handful of shows that are not in repeat and I just download them after they air. Most shows I wasn't watching as they aired any ways because I wanted to be able to skip the commercials. But the big drawback was sporting events. No Nascar and no Jays.... Makes me sad. However, a friend of mine reminded me that there are various web sites that stream popular shows.... which prompted me to look for sporting events. And as I write this I am also watching (or more like listening to until I am done the post) today's NASCAR race. The quality isn't quite as good as if I was watching it on TV but it is free. Makes me think I should have gotten rid of the cable TV a long time ago and saved myself some money. Now back to my race.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats