Saturday, January 07, 2006

Morbid Thoughts

Maybe it's the fact my sister, Suzanne, has been at the ER more times then she should've been in the last few days ("Click here for details") or maybe it's just the kind of week I've been having... but it led me to think about what people would say about me if I died tomorrow. Don't worry, Suzanne's not dying but we never know what is going to happen. I was about to say I could be hit by a bus on my way to work. Now that would be pretty impressive since I live in the same building. But what would people say about me? Would they have good things to say about the kind of person I was and how I lived my life? What would they remember? The truth is that we never know what tomorrow will bring. My challenge for you, how will you be remembered?

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats