Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rheumatologist

So I went to the rheumatologist and he was concerned about the lack of movement in my lower back. That was also when I was really sick so he ordered a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia. Then I had some fun x-rays of my spine. And he ran some tests. But at the end of the visit he said that he doesn't treat Fibromyalgia patients. He focuses on lupus and rheumathoid arthritis. I got the impression it was also because there were too many patients. So, once again, I feel caught in the middle. No one seems to want to treat it. But any ways they called me back a few days later wanting the tests to be redone and wanting me to make a follow-up appointment. I went back and got the tests done. I have no idea why they wanted me to do the tests again or want me to come back... I haven't had a chance to make another appointment. Then today my family doctor called wanting me to come in. I'm wondering if I should be concerned about the test results. I think my family doctor just called to follow up on the medication but I'm not sure. I guess I'll find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Counter


View My Stats