Saturday, April 15, 2006

Update on the Computer

So my $3000 laptop is still making a very nice paperweight at the moment. Still no FedEx labels to send it back. Since yesterday was a holiday they were closed and I couldn't call about it. Today I was at work so I'll have to do that tomorrow. Part of me feels like I should be all nice and not complain about it. But the reality is that I don't work for Apple. I have no obligation to be nice about it. I ordered the computer March 8th and did not get it until March 29th. I knew when I ordered it that there would be shipping delays. Even when I got it there was an issue with the case. But I sucked it up since the computer was working. By April 10th the computer was no longer working and required a hardware repair. It's now April 16th and nothing has been done about it. That's discouraging to me. I bought the computer to make my life easier and to make me more productive. So far it has been anything but. And now my agents are disappointed since I promised them I'd have the MacBook Pro there for troubleshooting. They understand it and it's not like they blame me. But I feel bad. I don't like breaking a promise. Not to mention the fact I spent $3000 on this system. I didn't expect a hardware failure in less then 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get some type of resolution on this soon. After all, I need to create some web sites to generate more of an income. Aaggghhh! Couldn't the replacement be a smooth, easy process?

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats