Monday, October 30, 2006

Almost Feels Like I'm on Vacation

I went into work and it almost felt like I was on vacation. This month is a 5 week month. Since I worked so hard over the last 4 weeks I don't have as much to do this week. Plus I know that John will be there to help out now. I had a lot of work to do today but I felt a lot more relaxed. Pete even brought in pizza so I got fed. I think it was just bribery *lol* Just kidding. I would hope my team knows that I can't be bought. We just joke about it. I have a great rapport with my team and they give me a lot of respect. So it was a great day at work! I'm hoping the rest of the week continues like that.

1 comment:

Fallen said...

Thanks! :o) It really was a good day at work. Finally, a nice relaxing day at work. Today was another good day. I love my job, most days any ways.

I've got food, shelter and Azrael... everything else is sedondary. Maybe one of these days the government will even become an ally and not an enemy.

Counter


View My Stats