Thursday, March 16, 2006

Customer Service

I just had a weird experience. I just had Cogeco call me because I am moving and hadn't sent them a change of address. They really wanted to make sure that I got it done and taken care of so that I didn't lose my internet or my cable TV in the meantime. I am still impressed by it. I was about to send the notification but wasn't sure exactly which day I'd be moving in. Until yesterday I wasn't even sure which apartment it would be. I only handed in my notice 2 weeks ago. How's that for customer service? So now there won't be any interuption of service and April 2 the Cogeco guy will be installing the cable in the new apartment. That was easy. I didn't even have to do anything... other then provide the apartment number.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats