Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Tides Have Turned

Looks like the tides have turned. I got my tax return and my EI at pretty much the same time. Definitely helped to relieve a lot of the stress. I bought a futon and finally retired the couch. And I ordered my laptop. Going to be a couple of weeks before that arrives though.

Things at work are also much better now. I am a lot more relaxed and having more fun. It is a whole different atmosphere where I am now. And I stay out of the rumour mill now. It seems to be much quieter and I don't have to answer as many questions. Before my LOA I almost felt like I had a bulls eye on my back and was the center of some nasty rumours. Now it's like starting over with a clean slate. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Counter


View My Stats