Monday, April 03, 2006

Act 27, Line 4

Okay so it's really not a play but the challenge was to take the post that represents your age and since this is the fourth month find the 4th sentence. I'm thinking I had a lot more free time back then... I seemed to be posting at least once a day if not more often... now I am lucky if I post more then once in a week. Ahh the joys of going back to work... Then I was packing... and sick... and now am in limbo. Can't anything go smoothly? But now back to my 27th post... which was from ny Happy New Years post. I was wrong in my comments at L.Bo's page... Looks like I can't count. The actual 4th sentence was "2005 has definitely been an interesting year." But here is the entire paragraph.

"Wishing everyone a happy new year! As another year draws to a close I am reminded of the song "Closing Time" by Semisonic. "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." 2005 has definitely been an interesting year. For whatever 2005 brought with it: the good, the bad and the ugly, the year will be over in a little over 12 hours. So now it's time to reminisce about the previous year."

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats