Monday, January 07, 2008

Pretty Cat Still MIA

Since I said I would update when I had my copy of Leopard I figured I should mention that I still don't have it. Well sort-of. My second copy now seems to be MIA as well. I figured it would have been here at the end of last week. So now I am going to be checking with the superintendant to make sure that he doesn't have it and then am thinking about calling Apple yet again. Seems to be the ongoing debate of how long (and how many calls) it takes to get it.

Now I did say sort-of there. The other day I was getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the door. My neighbour was standing there with a package in her hand. Seems that she was coming in the building when the DHL guy was there. So he told her that she would do and got her to sign for it. Then he asked where my apartment was and she made the mistake of saying that she lived next door. So rather then deliver it he just gave it to her. She came over several times to deliver it but I was either asleep or not home. I guess the DHL guy really did think he was Santa and could hand it out to whoever wanted it. Since I didn't sign for it I am still demanding my copy from Apple. And I plan on calling DHL to complain about it since they are not supposed to hand it out to just anyone.

Pretty soon I think that my entire apartment will have their very own copy of Leopard. All I want is for the DHL guy to deliver it to me. I'd even be satisfied with the superintendant. So the count is 3 calls in... 1 delivery to my neighbour... 1 copy still MIA.

CLARIFICATION: My neighbour really did deliver me the copy she received. But I am turning this into a game (or maybe a sport) and calling Apple to have another copy sent out... right up until DHL actually delivers a copy to me. Besides I had already called Apple for my second copy (that also disappeared) before my neighbour showed up here.

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

wait... so the neighbour kept the copy? and just told you about it??
what???

Counter


View My Stats