Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dehydration

Time for another nice long walk home. Actually, for the most part I really enjoyed it. I just ended up being pretty dehydrated along the way. It was really hot out there today. Having the backpack didn't help me any. But I really enjoyed it. Time to work on my tan and build up some strength again. My legs are kind of sore at the moment but it's a good kind of pain. Hopefully I'll also sleep tonight but we'll see. Not sure I'm that worn out. Came home and had a shower. Wound up being a little more dehydrated from that as well.

But the hot water felt amazing... really relaxing... It was a great muscle relaxant. Then I turned on the cold water so that it was refresher and would actually help the muscles in the long run. Now I am just relaxing for the rest of the evening... and getting away from the computer.

1 comment:

Nixie's Mom said...

Hey Heather! I was thinking of you yesterday. Can you believe we went to the TO zoo in that heat yesterday (glad we didn't go today!) Hoping you are doing well..... Love Suzanne

Counter


View My Stats