Thursday, July 06, 2006

UFC 61

Just when I thought I was going to be catching up on sleep this weekend... I was planning to order the PPV event and watch it... just me and Azrael. A nice quiet weekend, something I've been doing a lot of recently. I just feel so worn out. And then Tammy invited me to spend the weekend with her... watching the PPV event there. How could I say no? It's not like I'm actually leaving the house... I've become a shut in. So I'm going to be neglecting Azrael for a couple of days and I'm sure he'll hate me on Sunday... at least for the first 5 minutes or so. Then I'll probably be forgiven and he'll just want attention, like usual. While I'll have the computer with me I won't be online. Should be a nice break and time to spend with friends.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats