Friday, July 21, 2006

Product Endorsement

I never thought I'd see the day when I was giving a product endorsement, especially not one for pain relief. A little while ago Charlene gave me a sample of O24 Pain Neutralizer to try out for pain relief and called me her guinea pig. She wanted me to try it since I suffer from chronic pain. In some ways that is a great idea since if it works then it's a remarkable product. The downside is that if it doesn't work that doesn't really prove much. While I wouldn't say it's a magic bullet cure it actually does a great job for reducing the pain. I then tried the O24 Fibromyalgia spray and it doesn't seem to be quite as effective. I went out today and picked up some more of the pain neutralizer. I can really feel the cooling in my back and shin. It's all natural so I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals. One of the hardest parts about being in chronic pain is the medications and remedies that you try to relieve it. While it's not cheap I recommend that you give it a try if you suffer from back pain, muscle stiffness or even Fibromyalgia. For more information their web site can be found here.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats