Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Early Mornings Do Not Agree With Me

I realized today that I am missed... and people notice my absence. Now that to me seems a little odd since I am right here. I am still online. Or can be reached by phone. But my Blog has not been updated and my status on Facebook has been non-existent. So in many ways it is like I don't exist. But don't worry I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth.

I would like to be able to say that a newfound relationship has been taking up all my time.... But that is more wishful thinking. More like those super early mornings really do not agree with me. Let me tell you at 5:45 am I do NOT want to be getting out of bed and preparing myself for the long walk to work. The job really doesn't help that but that's a whole other story.

I have now recovered from working midnights, I think. Took quite a while but now even on my days off I am up in the morning. Maybe not quite as early as before work but still in the morning. I'm sure a few people are now wondering if I have a fever since I was always the one going to bed late and waking up late. Not any more. I guess I did a good job of resetting my sleep patterns.

Other then that my life has been pretty uneventful. Getting plenty of exercise walking to work. Had a friend suggest that I join the military. Not sure how he figured I was going to manage that with the Fibromyalgia or with the thought of carrying 50+ pounds on my back. Or even the fact I'd be without Azrael for an extended period of time. Somehow I just can't see it.

Speaking of Azrael I have an addict for a kitty. I am back to having catnip all over the floor at the moment. I put down the bag of catnip instead of putting it away. So he got into it. And now I really have nothing else to say. Enjoying the peace and quiet and am about to go back to it.

2 comments:

therapydoc said...

It's amazing, isn't it, what a life we can have on-line?

Fallen said...

It certainly is. And the internet has definitely changed relationship dynamics and how we interact with others. For good... and for bad.... It's certainly changing.

Counter


View My Stats