Sunday, May 25, 2008

Free Gift With Purchase

As you may be aware I really like Yahoo news. And some days I come across some real gems there. This one left me scratching my head. It seems sales are soaring at a Missouri car dealership where they offer a free handgun with purchase. Customers can choose either a $250 credit at a gun shop or $250 for gas. Seems all but two people have opted for the gun. Maybe it's just me but I don't get the connection between a car and a gun. Is that for road rage?

Okay I have been to Missouri and I must say that there was a gun shop on every corner. It was a bit of a culture shock for me. After all here in Canada I'm not sure I've ever even wandered by a gun shop. I mean I probably have but it wasn't as prominent. Their gun shops are like our liquor stores. Definitely a different culture and a different mindset. Apparently one that sells cars.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats