Saturday, January 31, 2009

Replacement Microwave

So on my birthday the microwave died. Got a replacement as a birthday present. It was a wonderful gift. The only problem is that it sounded like a jet engine and then would go silent and I would start wondering if it was even cooking. So while I was moving and on one of the many trips to Wal-Mart I took it back. I ended up coming back with a different one... one that was bigger and will supposedly do grilling as well. Haven't tested the grilling yet but the microwave works well... aside from a weird issue with microwave popcorn. It seems to have trouble with that. Takes about twice as long as it should for some reason. But it does work and everything else seems to be fine. Must say that when I dropped off the old microwave at Wal-Mart I couldn't help but wonder if I was delivering some cockroaches with it. Presents I guess.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats