Monday, January 02, 2006

Computer Problems

So the other day I formatted my computer again... and immediately got an error message. It really didn't like having a non-system drive as the C: drive... That's what I get for having 2 serial ATA drives and a parallel drive. So I had to format it again and disconnect the other drive when I rebooted. And was still having issues. Turns out it was the RAM I had installed. The motherboard is a little tempermental with that one. Seems to be working well again.

And as for the XBox 360... still no word as to when that will actually come in. It was released a month and a half ago. Still nothing... So much for their promises... of the first week in December... and definitely before Christmas. At this rate should I be wondering if I will get it before 2007?

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats