Sunday, January 08, 2006

Cruel & Unusual

As I write this I am soaking my foot in an Epsom salt bath... talk about cruel and unusual punishment. I have a really high pain tolerance and all I want to do is remove my foot from the water. I know I need to do it, to try and get rid of the infection but c'mon. Looks like I'll be doing as little walking as possible in the next few days since I can't put any pressure on it. And this better work. I'd hate to think I am enduring this pain for nothing. Probably should've done this before I started on the home medical procedures though. It would've worked better. Live and learn I suppose.

Part 2 of the cruel and unusual punishment... applying alcohol to it. For as bad as soaking it was... that was 100x worse. I might need an alcoholic drink now to recover from that experience. Wow.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats