Thursday, February 09, 2006

MIA

Looks like when I don't post anything for a few days people get concerned and start wondering if I am okay. At least I know people care *lol* The RAM clip broke on the computer and we ended up getting it replaced. There was some downtime there in between computers, since I had stripped my old one already. On the weekend I was watching/recording the latest UFC PPV event. I still had a couple of DVDs to finish for Tammy. At this point I haven't even gotten around to putting my data back on the computer. That's still on my list of things to do.

Yesterday I went over to Tammy's when she got off work. Watched some UFC and just relaxed... something I haven't done enough of. It was nice to get out of the house for a while, even if Azrael was pissed at me when I came home. A change of scenery never hurts. Not to mention the fact Tammy has been one of the few positive forces since I went on the LOA at work.

Looks like I'm not the only one with computer problems this week. Adam's computer won't post currently. He dropped it off tonight so I can take a look at it. I have the time and the parts to test it. Also gives me something to do. Idle hands are the devil's playground. Okay so I really haven't been getting myself into trouble... it just sounded good. Watching way too much TV lately.

But for all those concerned I am no longer MIA. I just haven't really had much of a chance to post... and not a whole lot to say. The last week has been pretty much like every other, with the exception of hanging out with Tammy and Wayne. For now though bed time...

Cheers

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats