Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sound of Silence

Maybe I am just too used to being at home, alone and enjoying the sound of silence. Or maybe it's the fact I never was one for small talk. But if I am watching TV, or a movie then let me focus on that. Just because I am here doesn't mean I want random conversations or to talk about trivial shit. I haven't been at work for 6 weeks... so I REALLY do not want to hear about the calls you had today. Okay, I'll make excepion for really interesting calls but every time Steve walks in the door I hear about how hot it is at work (I got the point the first time... didn't need to hear it on every break today). I also don't particularly care that the leak in the ceiling is still there. I'm sure the fact I can barely speak right now on account of pain is not helping any and is making me grouchy but right now I just want to watch my movie in peace and quiet. I almost paused the movie I was watching earlier so that I didn't miss anything and he didn't ruin the experience for me. All right I am done sounding off for now.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats