Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On Being a Good Pillow



The last couple of days Azrael has really decided that I make a fantastic pillow, even more than usual. Makes it a little more challenging to get anything done since he will just walk across me and then curl up. And he always wins.... The computer can wait. If nothing else he really helps me to relax. He is my big suck. But he's not that social, really. Yes he will curl up with me (or on me) but for the most part it's not that he really wants attention from me. Azrael just wants to be near me. That's my baby.

2 comments:

Nixie's Mom said...

awww what a cute little kitty - wait, wait, wtf he's biting me - down Azreal, down. Yeah a cute little (demon) baby!

Just joking and pulling your mommy-chain!

Fallen said...

He's only mildly psychotic. Takes after me I think :)

Counter


View My Stats