Friday, November 10, 2006

Decision Time

So today was pay day... and decision time for me. I had to decide which was more important... groceries and the phone bill or rent. I really didn't like the decision. I knew that rent should be the priority but I also knew that it would leave me with absolutely nothing to get by on. The alternative though was hoping that the other money came through. I didn't like taking that chance since the student loan center already screwed me on that one. Seemed like too big a risk. So I ended up paying my rent today. Now I have about $20 left and Bell was already threatening to cut off my phone if I didn't pay it since it's now at $125 with the long distance charges and all the calls I had to make during the day fighting with the National Student Loan Center. The cable bill isn't a big deal... and neither is the credit card bill. But groceries and my phone are weighing on me now. I really don't like to be this broke... It really bothers me. I hate it. Adds too much stress to my life. And I know the saying is that "It's only money" but when you're continually broke it is not a fun place to be.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats