Sunday, November 26, 2006

Call Me a Quitter

You can now call me a quitter... It has been 6 months since I quit smoking. A lot of people seemed to think I would cave and go back to it. They figured with the stress at work I'd never make it. But I did what I do best... proved them wrong. There are still times when I am tempted but overall it's been okay. I keep myself busy at work so I don't think about it. Pat and Christie really helped me get through the initial withdrawal... Neither of them smoke but they were both supportive. The Zyban also made a huge difference. I'm trying to decide how to celebrate that milestone. You have to recognize the milestones and reward them... That's how you keep going and reach other miletones. Next stop: the one year mark.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats