Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lessons From the Cat

When I was at Tammy's I was wondering how Azrael was doing and felt bad for leaving him behind. Sometimes I think he's my child and not my pet... I was also wondering what he was going to destroy. Last time I went away and left him he grabbed the roll of paper towel and destroyed it. It was strewn all over the kitchen floor. Tammy was suggesting I get another cat to keep him company so that he is not dependant on me. But it quickly became clear that Azrael wasn't really the issue... it was me. I can practically count the number of times I have left him on one hand.... The conclusion: Mommy needs to get a life. He's only this dependent on me because I have no life and am always here... so he takes it hard when I am not home, simply because he is so used to me being there. I need to get out more. And that was today's lesson from the cat. Thanks Azrael.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats