Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Maintenance Request for the Apartment

The heat still seems to be on the rise in my apartment. I have put in a few maintenance requests since I moved in. They finally got around to fixing the thermostat last week. But the heat is still an issue. In fact I think it's going up. We're up to about 78 degrees in here. Needless to say that's a little warm. I wake up in the morning and am dehydrated. I have trouble breathing and feel congested. The fibromyalgia also tends to be aggravated when it's hot. I feel like I should force them to act... by withholding the rent until they comply. Or maybe I should just take it up with the tribunal, especially since they don't bother giving me notice before entering the apartment. When they did fix the thermostat they didn't call or even knock. I don't like that. I do have some expensive stuff and am not comfortable with someone just walking in. Having said that I would really like my heat to work properly. I prefer to be bundled up when I go to bed... not in shorts and a tank top. But seeing as my rent is currently late I don't really want to talk to the supers about anything. I just can't win... that has been my conclusion.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats