Friday, December 30, 2005

Free iPod

The things you do at 2:30 in the morning when installing software and killing time before bed. I found a web site that will give you a free iPod... well almost free. You have to sign up for 1 deal and have 5 people sign up for a deal. That's how they make their money. But one of the options was to sign up for eBay and bid on something (bid must be greater then $10). You don't even have to win the auction. Another deal on there was for Columbia House DVD. I was actually considering that deal. There were a few other deals as well... but since you just have to sign up for one deal I went with eBay. Now all I need to do is refer the 5 people. So if you are interested in the possibility of a free iPod Click Here. And if I never get it... all I have lost is some time... that I really wasn't doing anything useful with any ways. Enjoy.

Heather

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats