Saturday, December 24, 2005

Xbox 360

For anyone that is wondering I still have not received my Xbox. So much for the promise that it would be here before Christmas. Ordered it from EB back in October and they said it would be part of the second shipment. Then they said it would be here the first week in December. That story keeps changing. The best was when Steve went in to see if it was there and one guy was about to go to the back, indicating that it was there, and then the manager said there were none physically in the store. Let me guess... it's being held for an employee? Or they are selling them for a higher price? I called today and without even checking the guy said it wasn't there. Supposedly I am the next one in line. If it wasn't completely paid for I think I'd be asking for my money back and going with something else. Half the games aren't compatible despite what they intially said about backwards compatibility. The main reason I was getting it was to stream my videos to the TV before I burn the disc but it's turned into a nightmare. I might as well have just used that money to upgrade my computer and not gone with an Xbox 360. Needless to say I am disappointed in the whole experience and am not happy with Microsoft or with EB. Live and learn I guess.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats