Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a happy new year! As another year draws to a close I am reminded of the song "Closing Time" by Semisonic. "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." 2005 has definitely been an interesting year. For whatever 2005 brought with it: the good, the bad and the ugly, the year will be over in a little over 12 hours. So now it's time to reminisce about the previous year.


The High Points


  • Learning I can rely on other people and not be quite so stubborn and self-reliant
  • My promotion to Performance Coach
  • Moving into the same building I work in (Ahhh the convenience of waking up at the last minute)
  • Getting a team... was getting pretty anxious about my probation period running out and me not having a team
  • Discovering the UFC
  • Vacation in November
  • Highest incentive ever for me
  • Christmas dinner with family

The Low Points

  • Too many to list (Two relationships ending, the breakdown, having my bank account cleaned out, the rumour mill at work, the upcoming court case, Fibro-Fog, etc.)

Let's just say I am more then happy to have this year end! Looking forward to 2006. May it be a better year and bring with it some new beginnings and some changes. May it be a good year for all of you as well. :o)

Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been playing UFC Undisputed 3 for over two years and
I found it a real challenge to shake off old habits. ufc 174 free -Due to the lack of training, all three of these incidents
resulted in weapons deployment unnecessarily because of lack of confidence in their own abilities
to handle the situation. While there are literally hundreds of styles of martial arts around the world far too many focus
just on style and the sports elements and are not designed for actual combat and use for taking out a real
opponent in a real life situation.

Counter


View My Stats