Sunday, May 13, 2007

EI-EI-OH

I finally got my decision from EI and can now breathe a huge sigh of relief. They approved my claim. So at least now I know I have an income. Now they don't pay enough to stay on it very long but it will do for now. Gives me a little more breathing room. I got the money on Saturday. After I paid the bills I had and went shopping most of it is already gone. Didn't take long. But it's not really a surprise since I have been out of work since mid March.

The only downside is that the week I was fired I worked one day. As a result they don't count that week as part of the two weeks. So basically I was not paid for 3 weeks in there so the money I got was $300 shorter then I thought it would be. I just have to work around that and hopefully find a way to bring in some additional income since I'm already bringing in about $400 less/month then my net pay from work.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats