Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Convenience Factor

Today was a sad day. I discovered that the Facebook exporter from iPhoto does not work with the new version of iPhoto. Talk about convenience. I could take an entire album and then just select Facebook in the options and voila. Simplicity and ease of use. Isn't that what Apple is known for? Of course it was all this exact ease of use that got me fired from my job. Now that I have been fired and don't need to worry about it I love the FaceBook exporter plug-in. I hope they fix it soon.

In other FaceBook news I had been giving some thought to un-registering but I just couldn't do it. I still have gifts to give that I paid for. Plus I think there are some benefits to the site... like being able to post virtually all of my pictures. But other then that I have no real use for the site.

So it's not that I am in hiding.... I just check the main page periodically for updates and then wander off again. The more applications that are added the less I enjoy my time there. Getting fired after posting a picture on Facebook probably doesn't help that one either. Guess I am not one of the ones who are addicted to Facebook.

1 comment:

Nixie's Mom said...

I miss you on facebook - you might have to teach me how to use msn if you unregister from it.

I was getting used to our frequent conversations and they made me smile and feel close to you.

I consider that a great benefit and I miss you in your abscence!

Counter


View My Stats