Thursday, April 03, 2008

What a Day, Part 2

So yesterday was fun.... today didn't start off much better. I didn't go to bed until 4. I couldn't completely give up the night shift routine quite yet, especially since I have plans first thing in the morning. I woke up at about midnight but didn't want to get out of bed yet. So I went back to sleep.

I woke up to an argument. Now I live in an apartment building so it's not that uncommon. But what jarred me awake was when I heard "Don't hit me." And then "I think you just broke my nose." I was suddenly awake. Not the way I wanted to start my day. So then I was trying to figure out what apartment it was coming from... or if it was outside. And the more I listened the more violent it seemed to become. Time to call the police. Now from the sounds of it I got the apartment wrong since I wasn't the only one that called.

Talk about the adrenaline rushing. I don't want to be a witness to this. I just don't want it to happen at all. 2 hours later and I am finally calm again. Not a good way to start the day.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats