Monday, December 11, 2006

Dentist

The countdown continues until I will be at the dentist. I never thought I would see the day when I am looking forward to seeing a dentist. I am not looking forward to being up first thing in the morning on Thursday but then I hate mornings. And I am not looking forward to being up in the morning on my day off. But I really want to get this work done. It has been a long time in coming. I'm not sure I want to know what it's going to cost me since I don't have the estimate here but it's worth it. The last time I really had any work done was back in 2002 when I had my wisdom teeth out. And I don't think I had any cavities filled back then. So this really is long overdue. I also just found out the insurance company is going to cover my nightguard. That is fantastic news. I didn't think they were going to. Once I get that replaced I'll stop grinding my teeth as much, especially when I sleep and should notice less pain in my jaw and neck. Only 4 days to go.... And at least the day I have the major work done I will be off work. So I won't have to worry about the freezing being in or the pain... well I will... but I won't be at work at the time. I might be sleeping it off at home or something but I won't be taking it out on anyone.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats