Monday, December 04, 2006

Heating Woes Continued

My heating issues seem to be continuing... The air conditioner is definitely not sounding so healthy. I'm still having trouble with congestion and dehydration. It's still about 85 degrees in here. But this morning I did have Jim wake me up. He is planning on coming in to fix the heat. On Friday he is going to come in and do the welding. He wants me to be there. Apparently Azrael is a little protective of the place when mommy is not around. I never knew he was an attack cat *lol* It's funny because normally he is pretty anti-social... He'd rather hide then visit. I have trouble picture him going on the attack. He is lazy after all. And as it turns out they had me move the movie shelf instead of the bookshelf the last time around. They picked the wrong side of the wall. So by Friday I have to move all the books and the bookshelf. I am really not looking forward to that. For those people that have seen it I have a TON of books and magazines. It is going to be a real pain in the ass to move. And then I get to move it back. All I can say is that on Friday they better fix the heat. I am sick and tired of living with this. I pay for repairs to be done. I want them done. Hopefully on Friday that will be the case.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats