Saturday, December 23, 2006

Falling off the Face of the Planet

I keep thinking that I should be updating my blog... My silence hasn't been because I don't have anything to say. Anyone that knows me knows that isn't possible *lol* I have been trying to take it easy and get better. I still don't feel 100% and am really battling dehydration. They still ahve not fixed the heat and even with the humidifier I still find it pretty dry and can't seem to get enough fluids. So rather then be on my computer I decided to just rest when I got home from work and watch TV. It has been a nice break. Made me realize just how dependant I was on technoloy but also how much time I spend online. I am actually thinking I need to make better use of my time and get away from it more often.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats