Sunday, December 17, 2006

Mac Truck

I feel like I've been run over by a Mac truck. I knew I had been pushing myself way too hard at work and now I am paying the price. I should've known it was only a matter of time. Ever had the flu? You know how you feel like you have NO energy? It takes all of your strength just to get out of bed and you make it about as far as the couch and that's it. You don't want to cook... eat... or do anything else. Really the only thing that you want to do is go back to bed because there is no pain. But it's not just a lack of energy. There is also the pain. All my muscles also hurt. They are reminding me that I need to pace myself. You can't just give 110% all the time and keep it up. Eventually you will crack and that is exactly what happened. Hopefully I can learn from this. But it usually takes me a few tries to learn something. I have a thick skull. And I don't know any other way. I don't know how not to give it my all.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats