Sunday, December 03, 2006

Work Christmas Party

Next weekend is the work Christmas party. I work the next day so best not to be completely intoxicated... Calling in sick the next day is somewhat frowned upon. It's not like I've really been drinking any ways so I really shouldn't have anything to worry about. Social hour is at 6:30. Translation: Meet and drink... and time to drink. Then dinner is at 7:30. I invited Adam to go with me... a decision that a few people have already questioned me about. They seem to think it was a bad idea. But we are still friends. And besides now I have a "date" and a bodyguard. How can you go wrong with that? The stalker will be there as well... so I'm hoping between Adam and Wayne I'll get left alone. Well worth the $10 it cost me for Adam's ticket.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats