Thursday, February 01, 2007

Good News/Bad News

So the good news is that I got the insurance money from my nightguard today. They covered the entire thing. That means I can pay rent tomorrow. So that was good news. I was really getting concerned about that.

The bad news is that there is still no word on my interest relief application. I had to put a stop payment in with the Royal Bank but that is only temporary. Not to mention, as I have learned before, it is all too easy to get behind in your payments and then you end up in a LOT of trouble. They told me I would hear back in 3 business days. It has now been 5 and still no word. *Sigh* I really didn't want to call them again. I just don't want to deal with it. How about I win the lottery and not worry about it? That would be nice.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats