Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Cheese Grater Incident


Remember how I said I had the best boss? I'm so glad she has a sense of humour... and is thoughtful. When she was in the 'Shwa Christie found this mini grater. For one, it really is a miniature version of the one I cut myself on. Speaking of which, it is healing nicely... Not only that but the company sticker is also on the side I cut myself on. Apparently they don't want you cutting yourself on it. Christie thought I might be able to handle the smaller grater a little better. And I was just laughing.... She always finds the best presents and knows how to cheer you up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots were all over 230 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Counter


View My Stats