Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cable Company

So the cable company came out today. Turns out it's not the cables I am using or the cable box. I was starting to wonder since Azrael hd turned the receiver into a nice bed. I am pretty sure the cat furr does not help things. The cable guy got here and that's exactly where he was. Azrael does seem to find the strangest places to sleep. And it's not like the receiver is a nice, warm spot - like my monitor. Looks like it's actually the building. It's the actual cable lines going into the building that are causing a problem. I am getting a poor signal. They are coming back tomorrow to see what they can do. But in the meantime I am now paying for channels that I am not even getting. I get the analog channels but am paying for digital. How does that work?

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats