Friday, August 11, 2006

Student Loans

I am really beginning to hate the student loans center... My fight with them began back in May. I called to get the forms for my interest relief... but they were never sent. Due to the issues with me and mail it took a long time before I discovered this fact. Then their fax never went through either. It actully took a month and a half before I received the forms. And due to their own mistakes I suddenly had to provide income for additional months. I faxed the information back in immediately and sent a copy since they seem to like losing forms. By then it was too late to stop the bank from withdrawing 2 months worth of payments... so right now I have $6 in my bank account until pay day. And just when I thought it might be over and the interest relief had gone through I got a phone call from the student loans center. I'm not sure what they wanted since I was at work but it can't be good. Dealing with student loans is a nightmare. Nothing is smooth, that's for sure. I am hoping that it gets resolved quickly... and I am hoping I don't lose more money in the process.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats