Monday, August 21, 2006

Mac Users

So I was browsing in Chapters today... I was checking out the magazines and had the newest edition of "Mac Addict" in my hand. I was busy listening to my music when I hear a voice... This guy strikes up a conversation about rearranging the magazines so the PC ones are hidden. Then it turned into a conversation about the many uses of a Mac, installing Windows on a Mac and universal applications. It brought to mind the idea that Mac owners are fanboys... they are so loyal to the brand. I was also starting to think Mac owners are friendlier... There aren't many people that will try and have a conversation with someone that has headphones on... It's also like a small community. Mac users are in the minority. I just thought it was interesting.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats