Monday, August 14, 2006

Fidgeting

The last couple of months have brought with them an increase in the amount of pain I am in. I had actually forgotten what it was like to be in the middle of a true Fibromyalgia flare-up. I know that many events have led to this... stress... and that walk home primarily. The nerve damage from the dentist is also contributing. It's becoming a viscious cycle though. The more pain I'm in means the less sleep I get... and the less sleep the more I notice the pain. The medication I am on helps me sleep through the night.. but that is all.

Some of the time I must look like a kid with ADHD. I am constantly fidgeting trying to make the pain go away. It doesn't work but when you're in chronic pain you just want it to stop. I'm reminded of days gone by. Now if I could just find a way to get some rest and make the pain go away.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats