Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cable Woes

Anything else want to happen? I still have to call the student loan center. I am dreading that phone call. I hate fighting with them... Then there is the pain. That still hasn't gone away. Looks like tomorrow, on my long list of things to do, will be a trip to the hospital. I've also been having trouble with my cable service... The lower channels work fine but most of the time I try to access higher channels I get a message "This channel will be available shortly." It's been happening since I moved in. I was just too lazy to do anything about it. They had me do a few troubleshooting steps and now have to send a cable repair guy out. But I suppose that is a good thing since I am paying for digital cable and am really only getting analogue cable. Since I am heading back to another 6 day stretch it means my next day off I will have to be home the entire day... just waiting around for the cable guy.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats