Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Student Loans: The Ongoing Saga

So I called the National Student Loans Center back to appeal the interest relief. I got told I had to send in a letter indicating income and any extraordinary bills. The first person I spoke to recommended not paying the loan.... and then I found out I had to try and keep it in good standing. Now I have them calling every couple of days. I don't have the money to bring it back up to date. I just paid the Royal Bank $440 and I just made June's payment to the National Student Loan Center. I didn't have the $750 for that either... And, just to make matters worse my next payment is due in a couple of days so I am about to be even further behind. I'm also behind on bills as a result... The only good news is that September is a 3 pay month so I might be able to get back on track. Ideally my interest relief will go through for July, in which case I would get money back from the Royal Bank and would just have to worry about the other bills. It would also be nice if I could get money back from the people that owe me money.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats