Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Forgiven

After my weekend away I think Azrael has finally forgiven me. When I got home he had taken a piece off one of his toys and I had to put that back together. He had also utterly destroyed the roll of paper towel. That was all over the kitchen. Azrael is not used to me being away overnight. It happens so infrequently. As soon as I came back he was all over me... And was following me around the apartment. He is finally being a little more independant and is not hanging off me. Regardless he is still my baby. And sadly it is tough for me to leave him overnight... But it is nice to know I have been forgiven and everything is back to normal. Of course he can't figure out why I am home now since I am on vacation... and just as he gets used to that I will be back to work.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats