Thursday, October 12, 2006

One More Day

Just one more day... I still don't know about my application for interest relief but in 9 hours I will finally have money again. :o) The overtime hours are paying off... literally. Sure most of it will be used to pay off bills but at least I know I will be back on track. Now I just have to figure out how to maximize the spending potential. I don't think I'll have enough to get the dental work done... but maybe on the next pay cheque.

I would celebrate if I wasn't so tired right now... too many long shifts. And I still have one more to get through. I get home, have dinner, and it's pretty much time for bed. Tomorrow night I am heading over to a friends for the weekend. The next UFC event is this weekend so I'll be watching it at Tammy's. It's a nice way to begin the vacation although I am so tired right now I would probably be just as happy to be at home passed out.

I am going to miss my little buddy while I'm gone. Azrael has been my therapist... and my comforter. He has been a huge suck the last couple of nights. It's nice to come home and be greeted. It's also nice when he curls up with me. I know I am not going away that long but still.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats