Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wish List

Remember when you were a kid and you came up with a wish list every year in time for Christmas? The Sears Wish Book was the best thing ever.... I know my birthday is over a month away... but I need something to give me hope. I've come to the conclusion that you need something to focus on... other then just paying bills. You always need to be able to treat yourself to something. That's what gives you hope. Right around the same time as my birthday though I'll also be celebrating the fact I'll be nicotine free for six months (November 17th). I still take that one day at a time though since I've made it this long before and then went back to it. And there are times I am tempted. But here is the current wish list... just for entertainment value.

Criminal Minds (Season 1)
CSI Miami (Season 4)
CSI Las Vegas (Season 6)
James Bond Ultimate Collection (4 Volumes)

Now I know I should be able to afford the first three.... but the last one is going to cost me a fair chunk of change. Granted in total it's 40 disks but to get them all will cost me about $340. Still... that is only $17 per movie so it's not bad... but still... shelling out that kind of money at one time isn't quite so nice. But since it's 4 volumes it's not like I have to buy them all at once. And 2 volumes are being released at the beginning of November and the other 2 at the beginning of December. So they are somewhat spaced out. But hey it's my wish list...

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats