Thursday, March 01, 2007

National Student Loan Centre

Yesterday I got a call from the National Student Loans Centre telling me they had important information about my student loan. It is never a good thing when they call, especially since I am still waiting for word on my interest relief. I didn't get around to calling them yesterday. I called today and the office was closed due to inclement weather. Now... we never close for weather... which was the first thing that came to mind. Hell we have massive flooding and the city is considered to be in a national state of emergency and they still call to ask you to come into work. So now I have to call them back to find out what they want... I'm a little concerned about it since I have had nothing but hassles with them. Nothing ever goes smoothly and it's like a mini war.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats